Friday 29 January 2016

Cobwebs.

Wow! It's a bit dusty in here ... and just look at those cobwebs! Looks like I have some clearing up to do before I start posting again. :o)

After having a break for a while, I'm now itching to get back to doing some crafting ... as and when I can find time around working, adventuring with Jamie, and playing with furry things. I've been a busy girl for the last couple of weeks, and have been designing and building a new craft room, which I will reveal in a week or two. Yay!

In the meantime I'd better get dusting all these cobwebs away! Might even change my blogs name ... we shall see. Actually, I will as I don't want to be known as 'Lexie' anymore. Shall have a think ...

See you soon everyone!

Alyx.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl, you've been sorely missed! Good to see you posting again. Be sure to let us all know your new blog name and URL. :-D NC

    ReplyDelete