Saturday 27 July 2013

Sugar Nellie - Simply Adorable Victoria

Hi Folks!

hope you're all ok and not suffering too much in the heat?  My craft room's like a furnace so I'm running in and out of there doing a bit at a time.  It's fab to get back to some proper crafting, though.

Today's card is made using one of my absolutely favourite digis.  Not sure why but I always seem to end up doing her in pink and blue, but I'm going to do her again in another colour asap as I want to see what she'll look like.

Anyway here she is, the gorgeous Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable Victoria

Isn't she just the most beautiful little girl?

I've coloured her using my Copics and Promarkers as follows:
Copics: E00, E11 and E21
Promarkers:  Baby Pink, Antique Pink, Marine, Turqouise, Cool Aqua, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin, Cornflower, Blue Pearl, China Pearl and Pastel Blue.

I've kept the layout very simple and used scrap from my stash for the papers and matting layer so not sure where they came from.  I did print them a while back, though, so possibly Bearly Mine...not sure.  Always comes in handy printing a bit extra if they're nice basic papers like these ones.

The sentiment was created on my lappy and cut using Spellbinders dies.

The embellies are very simple as well, and I opted to use more vintage style ones, including the butterfly charm (Ebay), the silver Card Candi from Craftwork Cards and the gorgeous filigree corners from Wild Orchid.  The little heart was cut using Memory Box's Precious Heart dies and I just snipped off the bow and string.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:

 http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - blonde hair - 4 August

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/  - Anything Goes - 28 August

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care & happy crafting!
xx

14 comments:

  1. An adorable card Lexie. Victoria looks gorgeous in pink and blue and I love polka dot papers. The filigree corners are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM goodness Lexie, your coloring is amazing! I love, love this make of yours- all of it! I hope you are doing well, your cards are fabulous! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Hun, but then your work always is hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lexie, fabulous colouring.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a gorgeous card, that image is adorable and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Lexie. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and wonderful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Lexie, your colouring is absolutely awesome and loving the image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply stunning.....love the layout and wow...your colouring is amazing(as always) x
    hope you are well and enjoying your crafty time:) x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty hun, beautiful image, gorgeous colouring and an awesome layout, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Lovely colouring and sweet colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty. I love the vintage feel. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blue & pink combo and that image is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Marker Challenges! Simonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, great colours, thanks for joining us at GraphIt colour challenge, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!!! Love the soft colours you have used, thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete