Friday 26 July 2013

A Wee Bit of Bling

Hi Folks!

hope you're all ok and set for the weekend?

For those who are waiting THAT post is coming.  It's going to take quite a bit of writing, though, so probably won't be here until Sunday at the earliest so stock up on popcorn and maybe a bottle of something (or at least a flask of tea) as it's going to be some post!

Anyway,  today's post is a little card I've been busy making today.  It's similar to one I made the other week but I wanted to use a different digi on it and different embellies and use the scraps left over from that one as the colours fit perfectly.

So...the digi is Suzi and Bunny from Wee.  Love their digis but haven't had time to craft with them for sooooo long so loved doing this today.

I coloured the digi with my Copics and Promarkers as follows:

Copics :  E00, E11 and E21
Promarkers:  Antique Pink, Baby Pink, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin,  Cool Grey 1 & 3, Plum Preserve (LE), Spring Lilac (LE), Peony (LE), Fresh Bloom (LE), Fresh Meadow (LE) and Warm Grey 1 running around the edge of the digi.

The papers are from a Crafter's Companion CD and the dies were cut using my Spellbinders Persian set.  And the faux gems are from my stash.

The sentiment was from a set of sentiment stamps free with a magazine a few years ago...very handy!

And that's it...a Wee bit of bling!  Get it?  Lol.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:

http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - Blonde Hair -

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
xx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lexie! I love those little stamps too - they are so cute :) Really love your dies and your fab layout!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Lexie...Love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Lexie. I love the sweet image, you have coloured her so beautifully and the papers and details are gorgeous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lexie, I love how you've coloured the Wee stamp. The dies and layout are fabulous.
    I've got the popcorn ready - no idea why though, lol. I guess I'll find out on Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intrigued as to what is going on with Lacy Sunshine. Gorgeous card, love the Wee images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lexi, this is just soooo pretty! I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning and your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for joining in our Blonde hair colour challenge at the Graph'it Marker blog!

    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie. I love the blonde shades you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'It Colour Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh she is soo cute, love your gorgeous card, fabulous colours, thanks for joining us at Graph It Marker colour challange,Karenx

    ReplyDelete