Wednesday 25 January 2012

Various Cards for TV (Hopefully!)

Well, today's busy, busy, busy.  We went over to Liverpool to see the dinosaur exhibition at the World Museum this morning...not very impressive.  At least the little lad liked it and he enjoyed the train ride.

I doubt I'm going to have time to do much crafting today, so I'm going to put up some cards I made last week. Hopefully these cards will be used as samples on the MCS show on Create & Craft tomorrow at 6pm. It's an MCS clearout show with many of their older CDs on at special prices.  The members of the MCS Platinum Club were invited to send in some samples for the show and I've sent in four...including the Alfie and Violet Wedding card posted here on 18th January.  Fingers crossed they will all be shown, but it's going to be a busy show so who knows?

Here are the cards.   The first is from the Illustrious Illusions CD, the second from Floral Masterpieces and the last one is from Opulent.  I think they all speak for themselves about how they were made.

Hope you enjoy them, and if you get the chance try and catch the show (can be watched live online!) to cheer on all the girls who have made the samples for the show!

By the way...there are only 11 months until Christmas so start crafting now to avoid the stress later in the year!

Take care and I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you.

xx




3 comments:

  1. Great samples Lexie - hope to catch sight of them on air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples, Lexie. It's always good to see an update on older MCS cd sample designs, and these fit the bill perfectly. I'll be watching for these. Well done!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls! What was great about this little challenge was that I'd had these CDs for ages and not used them (only one or two papers from Illustrious Illusions) and it got me using them!
    Fingers crossed they get an airing...and everyone elses' as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete