Friday 13 January 2012

Ooh, Friday 13th and nothing horrible's happened...yet!  In fact, it's been rather a good day and is about to get better as I shall shortly be tucking into pizza and a nice bottle of white.  That's my treat for being a good girl all week.

Anyway, without further ado, here is today's little card, and it's so cute!  I absolutely love it.

I started off fiddling around in my Silhouette software and found a nice little label shape with little holes around the edges.  I changed it so that they printed but didn't cut out.  I joined two of the shapes together to make the easel base, then sorted out the backing paper layer, topper and sentiment.

The backing paper is from Bearly Mine and the digi image is a new one from Cuddly Buddly.  It fitted the shape of the card perfectly and is exactly what I wanted.  So, I sorted it all out, printed it out, cut it out and stuck it all together using pinflair and foam pads.  I then coloured the little kitty using promarkers and added a bit of glitter to the heart.  It would be nice to have added tiny faux pearls around the edges but it would have taken forever so I just used my quickie glue pen and then glittered all the little white dots.  It's very simple but so pretty.  Hope you like it as much as I do. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment