Sunday 1 March 2015

Challenge #39 - And Shutting Down the Shop + DT Call

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all okay and having a great weekend?

 Well, it's been a hectic week here on Dinosaur Island as I decided to close the
 Scribble and Scrap Shop  as I am just too busy to keep it going.

This means that we have a sale running until Tuesday when the shop will close.

If you would like to grab a bargain, head to the shop before we run out (stocks are seriously limited now) and enter the code BigSale33 at checkout.  Don't forget to do that, as the discount can not be added once the sale is complete.

********

But panic ye not!  The Scribble and Scrap Challenge will be carrying on!  Yay. 
Nothing at all is going to change on that front, so carry on crafting!

Challenge #39 is just starting so come and join the fun. 
All the information you could want is on there, and there will still be two 
winners, each receiving the following prize. 

Joanna Sheen Cardmaking Pad
 We're also doing a DT Call so don't miss out! The information is on the challenge blog.

Not only is it carrying on, but it's going to be more fun for me as well as now I can use any crafty products I like in creating my cards.  Woohoooooo!  If I'm feeling really nice, I might let the rest of the team do the same, lol. 

So, here's this week's card.


Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved horses and used to have Thelwell wallpaper and a lamp.  I used to be such a horsey-head, that I painted a bit of wood with hoof oil, just so my bedroom smelled of the stables.  :o)  

This images are from the Crafter's Companion Thelwell CD, but I only used two digi images, one for the topper and one to create my own background paper, which I thought was quite cute.  
Absolutely love Thelwell.  Expect to see me making more Thelwell cards in the future.  

Don't forget to check to see if we have any stock left in the sale!

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

18 comments:

  1. Morning Lexie, as soon as I saw this CD I thought of you! LOL! Fabulous card hun.
    Hugs to you and the little Prof
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,just love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lexie, like Linda I thought of you when I saw this cd. Could it be something to do with the horsey grins? LOL. Only teasing. Knew you would really enjoy using it and make super some cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image! Great card for a little horse fan! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear that you shop is gone down Lexie.
    but great that you keep the challenge you have made a beautiful card.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lexie what a beautiful card I love the image and the design.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, super image and lovely colour. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card. I love the topper and how you've created the background. I still have my original Thelwell books from when I was a child and they still make me laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the image and design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation Lexi. With every good wish for all of your future ventures.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely card, I love the clean and simple layout and the lovely colours

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card - my grand-daughter would love this - so cute. Good luck for the future.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card Lexie, Sorry you are not well and hope you feel better soon.
    Sorry I have not commented on your blog recently, there does not seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment.
    Hugs Janet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lexie this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the colour. I have a soft spot for Thelwell. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card Lexie, Thelwell ponies are just so adorable!
    Off to check out the challenge blog!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable design Lexie.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete