Sunday 16 February 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #12 DT Card - Archie with a Flower

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all ok and surviving the absolutely horrendous weather.  We've been so lucky where we are but I really feel for those who are being hit hard again and again and again.  It's non stop this year.  Also thinking about all the millions of animals who will have been killed or who have lost their homes, especially the burrowing ones.  :o(

Anyway...it's challenge time again over at Scribble and Scrap.  As always it's Anything Goes and the random drawn winner will receive a £15voucher (£20 if they have used a Scribble and Scrap product!) to spend in the Scribble and Scrap shop, and the Top Three will receive a £5 voucher each.  Great prizes, especially with all the new papers I have been adding to the shop over the last week or two!  Not only that but there are two Archies (cute bear character) including one which is only just in the shop today...the one I have used for my card...he's my little guy and I had a lot of fun drawing him.

And on to my card:


Awww...isn't he cute?  Archie can be found here.

I coloured Archie with the following promarkers:

Cool Grey 1 & 3, Walnut, Cocoa, Sandstone and Blender.

My colouring's not all that this time as I had to use a different card which didn't blend so well.  I need to stock up on Supersmooth!  My bad!  

As well as Archie, I have also used 3 papers from Scribble and Scrap's Lacy Florals Digital Paper Set as well as one of the matting colours from the same set to ensure the perfect match.

AND the sentiment is also from Scribble and Scrap - Basic Birthday Sentiment Digi Set

The brads are from The Hobby House, the flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid and the faux pearls are from my stash. 

The inside is decorated to match.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/  - Anything Goes - 23/2

http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes - 21/2

http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.com.es/ - Anything Goes

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Use Brads - 20/2

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Add some bling -

Don't forget to pop over to Scribble and Scrap for the challenge and to see the rest of the DT's fabulous inspiraitional projects.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif
          xx

15 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Lexie, love your colours and the background papers are super Of course your gorgeous little bear takes centre stage he is so cute.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Lexie! loving the papers and Archie is really cute!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and very pretty papers. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, those papers go so well and the flowers are beautiful, and not forgetting the very very cute Archie :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Archie is adorable!! He looks very comfortable and happy surrounded by those delicious papers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, how cute is Archie? The papers and layout are wonderful and I love the flowers. Is the one Archie's holding for me? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not unless it's a hand grenade in disguise. :D
      xx

      Delete
  7. I love the way you've used flowers to accent the two corners

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a Great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous image, so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Hugs,
    Melissa M
    M Miranda Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful and so soft and delicate Lexie, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card and do love the cute bear.

    Hugs to you both
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I love the image and flowers. Great layout also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card loving Archie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wondered when you are going to blog again? I'm the one with the too lazy to blog blog not you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete