Sunday 2 February 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #11 DT Project - Heart Shaped Box

Morning everyone!

Goodness...two posts in two days...I better watch I don't do myself a mischief!  :o)  


Today is the start of Challenge #11 over at Scribble and Scrap and, as always, it's Anything Goes!  Yay!  See the blog for more information and the rules, which are on the Challenge Rules and Info page.  If you don't follow the rules you don't stand a chance of winning...simples.  
The winner (drawn by Random.Org) will receive a £15 voucher (£20 if they have used a www.scribbleandscrap.co.uk product) and each of the Top Three will receive a £5 voucher to spend in the shop. 

And here's my project

Yep...a box!  :o)  

I've used a Silhouette cutting file to create this box and it was so simple to make but I wanted to do it to show off one of the papers I have been working on.  I have just added In the Pink Set 1 to the shop so head over for a nose.  They will shortly be available in a variety of colours and I will also be doing them in colour combos as well...so watch this space.  

The ribbon and brad were from my stash and I used Joanna Sheen and Cheery Lynn dies to cut the flower and leaves...and that's it.  

I would like to say there are chocolates in here but do you really think that they would remain uneaten by the time I'd set up the photo and done the shoot?  Nope...so I resisted the temptation.  :o)  You could put little love heart sweets in here...or even a ring!  How cute.  

Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful projects in Challenge #11.  Good luck.

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Lexie!! Love the paper & the heart shaped box is fantastic! I think I really NEED to get me a Cameo! Love this :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful box Lexie! yeah, I would love to have a Silhouette too... the papers are really nice! if you make in more colours, it would be great for all occasions! I can't wait!
    Mirella DK xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lexie, love this heart box, is there any chocolate in there? If not, why not :P The paper looks fabulous too.

    Hugs to you and my little man
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super sweet gift box. It would be a shame for it to go to waste so I fully expect you to fill it with chocolates for me :-)
    Oh, the paper is fabulous by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it, gives me an idea for a valentines favour

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a Great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous creative project Lexie, I hope Jamie and yourself are keeping fit and well?
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun little heart shaped box, just perfect for valentines.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lexie, must get me a Silhouette, wish I had held out, when I got the Cricut mini, which I have never used, xxx

    ReplyDelete