Thursday 6 June 2013

Moonbeam Faun Card.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok and been enjoying the weather?

Sorry...been so busy at this end that my poor blog's been sadly neglected.  What a bad little blogger I am!  Lol.

Ok, I coloured the image in a little while ago but I'll try and remember all the markers I used.

Copics:  E00, E11 and E21
Promarkers:  Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin, Marine, Turquoise, Cool Aqua, Antique Pink and Baby Pink.  

The papers are from Just So Scrappy (link over on right) and the brown card is a leather effect card I bought on Ebay several years ago.  

I have used my new Memory Box dies for the embellies, alongside a Marianne one and some Spellbinders.  Also used a Martha Stewart Punch.  

The sentiment stamp is from LotV.

And that's it for this one.  Kept it nice and simple.  Hope you like!

Take care everyone, and happy crafting!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Lexie this is adorable!! I LOVE pink and brown together.. One of my favourite colour combos.. Love it all girl!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lexie, love the design of your card and one of my favourite colour combinations too. Beautiful image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, just love all the colours, and the image is fab coloured :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lexie. the image looks fab and I love the colours and all the dies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Your choice of pink for the background works well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lexie! Love those pretty papers and fab colour combo! Gorgeously, scrummy image too :)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dies and the super colouring on the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete