Tuesday 18 September 2012

Happy Hopper Baby Card.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok?

Just wanted to say a big welcome to the new followers who have joined in the last few days.  It's lovely to see you and I really do appreciate everyone's visits and comments.
xx

Well, as you can see the Happy Hopper bunnies have been breeding and are putting in an appearance with today's cards as well.  They'll be taking over the blog at this rate!  Lol.  This is one of my favourite stamps of all time and when a friend contacted me to ask if I could make a card for her this morning for a new baby I jumped at the chance of using it.  I'm sure you'll agree that the image is just so adorable...

As I didn't want to take away anything from the image I've kept the card nice and simple by just using one very pretty pink and white checked backing paper with pink Papermania Textured cardstock for the matting.  The inside matches the front.

It's just a little 5 x 5 (approx.) scalloped base card with basic matting and layering - very simple and quick to do.  The inside has been decorated to match.

The stamped image was coloured in with promarkers.

The sentiment was created in my MCS software then cut out and layered up using Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies.

A beautiful silver filigree corner, a pink rose (both from Wild Orchid), a tiny white feather and some faux pearls from my stash finish it off nicely.

I really like this...it's pretty but has a lovely clean look which I'm really into at the moment.

Take care everyone.
Happy crafting!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Georgeous card Lexie.I am sure your friend will be thrilled with it.

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous card Lexie. I am sure your friend will be thrilled with it.

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lexie, loving the beautiful image and papers. Another stunning design too.

    Thanks for the comments on my blog and yes I start work again tomorrow LOL :)

    HUgs to you both
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lexie, such a cute image

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Lexie, such an adorable image and the corner accent is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete