Tuesday 4 September 2012

Bella Birthday Card.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok?  Just want to say hi to all my International viewers out there.  It's lovely to see people from Australia, the States, Finland, Russia and all the other fab countries out there having a sneaky peek at my little blog.  You're all much appreciated.xx

Today's card is a simple little one made using a Wild Rose Studios Bella stamp and one of their paper packs.

 I'm really pleased with this card.  It's so simple but looks so pretty and cute.  And it will go through the post well as the layers are all flat apart for the sentiment which is raised with a foam pad.

I've used promarkers to colour the image in, and then added glitter to the balloon, butterfly and ribbon. 

The pink card is Papermania Textured cardstock which I have cut using my tonic guillotine and one of my Martha Stewart punches.  As you can see, I've done the inside to match.  

Once again, with the lacy edging and the added glitter I decided that any more embellishments would ruin the card, so it's a nice, clean one.  Just perfect to shove in the post.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
where the theme is 'No Flowers.'

Take care Folks & happy crafting!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colouring too. Pink, my favourite colour, so it has to be good. ;) Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lexie, love the beautiful elephant and the design as always is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, layout, colouring is just smashing. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, good luck cheers Sue and Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the image! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete