Monday 20 August 2012

Wild Rose Studio 'Tilly & Rose' Easel.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok? 

Today's card is one of my favourite easel shapes.


For this card I have used the gorgeous Tilly & Rose stamp from Wild Rose Studio and papers from their Vintage Rose paper pack. 

I cut the stamped image out using Spellbinders Labels 4 and also used the Spellbinders to cut out the base easel and the sentiment (which is by Anna Griffin).  I then created faux matting layers on my Cameo using Penny Duncan cutting files and textured cardstock from The Metallic Stack.  I also used this card for the dragonflies which were cut using a Doo Hickey die. 

Nice and simple but very cute.

Take care Folks.
Happy crafting!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lexie, I love the spellbinder die you have used and the image is cute. Love the flowers and papers too.

    Hugs to you both
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete