Saturday 4 August 2012

Cards Galore DT Tag.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all well.  Been busy, busy, busy at this end hence me being quiet again.

I don't have a card for you today but I do have a tag.  This tag is my DT project for the Cards Galore Challenge where the theme for August is 'Tags.'


 I cut the outer layer of this tag from Co'ordinations card and the centre from a piece of printed pink card using the Marianne tag dies.

The decoupaged rose was from the Reddy florals decoupage kit (think you can just about see the decoupage layers).  

The ribbon is from my stash.

A very quick, simple and elegant tag which is effective but easy to create.


Take care everyone.
Happy crafting!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tage Lexie! I love the colour and the shape is wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete