Monday 2 July 2012

Shaped Christmas Easel.

Hi Folks! 

Hope you're all ok on this wet and dismal day.  Well...it's Christmas in my craft room (lol) so today's card was made using my Cameo and MCS new Winter Angels CD.


I took the topper image into my Silhouette software and traced around the edge.  I then used that shape (with minor adjustments) to cut out the centre layer to stack it.  I also used the shape to create the base easel and the matt silver mirror card matting layers.  The sentiment is from the disc as well.
Just finished off with a Tatty Teddy bow and some faux pearls.  Simples.

I'm entering this card into the following challenge.

http://52cct.blogspot.co.uk/  where the theme is 'Anything Goes.'

Take care Folks!
Happy Crafting
xx

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Lexie! It sure hasn't felt a bit like summer today. I hope you didn't get any snow in your craft room LOL :)

    Hugs to you both
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! I've not used toppers yet, but I really must check them out! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE the fold and your vintage image is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Lexie, such pretty soft colours. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous vintage Christmas card Lexie - reminds me of beautiful Victorian cards, perfect for sending seasonal greetings! Love that you made it an easel card too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at 52 CCT again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete