Sunday 8 July 2012

Mulberry Woods Christmas Easel.

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok and getting some of the lovely sunshine that we're having here?

Today I finally got  to play with Crafter's Companion's new Christmas at Mulberry Woods CD...and it really is the most beautiful CD.  I'll be using it a LOT!


Aawwww...it's the little ellies and they're just adorable!

I've colour picked the matting layers from Santa's outfit.  The paper is from the CD and I've used one of the images from the CD for the main topper and one to create a sentiment topper.  I've added 'Merry Christmas' around the edge of that in my MCS software.  Both toppers have been sprayed with Spray and Sparkle for a little bit of a glittery effect.

I've used Spellbinders Labels 1 and circles for the die cutting, including making the base easel.

I tied a double bow from some pink ribbon from my stash, and finished off with some faux gems.

The artwork on this CD is outstanding and seriously cute.  If you don't have it yet, then you really do need it!  Lol.

Take care and happy crafting!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Great Card Lexie, the image is sooooo cute

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as always Lexie! I love the image and so jealous as I wanted to play with mine today but got work to do for my craft fayre.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Lexie. I love the images on this CD. Will be using it to make my cards this year.

    Carrie xx

    ReplyDelete