Friday 11 May 2012

Ker-Bling!

Hi Folks!

Hope you're all ok and not being blown around too much.  It was seriously windy out on the beach this morning, but we had a lovely walk anyway.

Today I have used more of my MCS Quintessential Country Garden Card Kit...just some more of the paper (which is actually card!) that I used in yesterday's card.  And I've blinged it up - possibly a little too much but maybe Jordan will like it?  Lol.



I used my Spellbinders dies and Grand Calibur to make this little card.  And once again, the sentiment is from the Anna Griffin stamp set I bought from QVC.

The backing card has tiny glittery bits encapsulated into it, which gives such a pretty and delicate effect.  I just layered up, cut some Doohickey dragonflies out of glitter card, added some Wild Orchid rose and one or two (lol) faux pearls.

I've ordered a new printer which will be here on Monday...the A4 Brother one which C&C were selling for a bomb.  I've ordered mine for £140 inc delivery, so I'm seriously happy with that.  Looking forward to giving it a good try out next week.  In the meantime I shall be fiddling around doing lots of crafty bits I don't usually have time for.

Hope you all have a fab weekend (just in case I don't get on here!).
xx

2 comments:

  1. Loving all that bling Lexie!!! Beautiful card as always and I just love that sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with a bit of bling!!! Ihave a few friends who would appreciate it - great sentiment!

    Soop (Su) xx

    ReplyDelete