Saturday 21 January 2012

More of the Same.

Hi folks!

Here I am again but I'm afraid I have nothing new to offer today.  I have been crafting, though, but working on more cards the same as yesterday...but different, lol.  So no big introductions or detailed 'how tos' this time.  The only difference is that I have cut the Martha Stewart borders to fit the width of the topper and added one at the top.  Think I've just about got this style right now, and I see me using it quite a bit as I like it.

Here goes.  Images are from my million strong folder of copyright free files, so, unlike yesterday's card, these can go on my shop site.

Take care everyone, and have a fab weekend.
xx

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Lexie! I love those images too. The wedding card is my favourite.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete