Wednesday 11 January 2012

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all ok?  Well, I've been busy crafting for the last few days but not come up with much to write home about, so I didn't!  Lol.  I've been fiddling around trying out a few different things as opposed to making actual cards, though I have come up with a few.  I will add pictures of a couple but they speak for themselves and are very simple to do.  I've also had a go at making a cream and brown card using leather look cardstock, but I'm not happy with it yet.  Sue Wilson I definitely ain't!  Shame that as Sue's brilliant and I'd rather like to be brilliant too, lol.

Anyway, here are today's cards.  The first features teddies from Debbi Moore's 101 Teddy Images CD with a gorgeous, funky paper from Bearly Mine.  The second has a Joanna Sheen image from the Nostalgia CDs.  I've used brown and cream leather look card for that one and I think it works quite nicely.  It makes it very unisex.  Shame it doesn't smell of leather, lol.

Just noticed that the topper on the horse one had slid down.  That's what happens when you stand a pinflaired card up too soon, lol.

Take care everyone!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful hun, and I suspect poor Mick is ready for a battering now, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he'll certainly get a battering once I've got the online shop open and have time to sit and work with him properly. He's had a few runs but you need to really go for it and I've not had time so far. BUT that time is near and I have so many ideas for him! Better get a stockpile of blades, lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete