Wednesday 23 November 2011

Welcome!

Well...here we go.  This is my very first blog and I'm still learning how to do things so bear with me while I get sorted.  With luck things will get better than this...though don't hold your breath!  Lol.

Not much excitement today, I'm afraid, as I've just been busy fiddling with this and also my shop website which I have also just published today.  The link to that is www.hunnymooncards.co.uk  The bare bones are there but it needs filling out with more cards (better get crafting!) and some tweaking with the text and info.  BUT I'm pretty proud of myself today as I've just achieved two things (the blog and the site) which I had never thought I'd be able to do a few months ago.

Anyway...that's enough for this first post.

Take care
Lexie.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word Lexie you have finally done it and started a blog. Welcome to blogland my very dear friend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks Linda. You know what...think I could get hooked on this. You might not be able to shut me up now, lol.

    And you're my very first follower. I tried to follow yours the other day but couldn't work it out. I've sussed it now, though, so shall hop on and join. I'll have to come up with a picture, won't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lexie

    Lovely to see you have finally got your blog up and running - enjoy

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete